Sunday, March 15, 2009

My BFF is here

Straight from Mississippi....she is here cause her young cousin killed herself. Which meant I went to the funeral services. I knew of her but didn't know her well. I felt horrible for the family and remember the pain. Her sister really broke my heart I do not want to have to deal with that pain ever....my sisters are my heart. For the family; I hope they can make peace with things for themselves.
However it brought home my BFF. She makes things seems okay. I mean hell if she can survive a Jerry Springer life, then maybe I can deal with this house for four more months? Right??? Her now exhusband is now living and reproducing with her step-mom. The woman raised her and is now raising her children. It's pathetic that it ever happened and a complete shock when it did cause I called that whore "mom" too. I mean she yelled at me and made me do dishes just like my BFF. It is disgusting. She showed up at the services and tried to say "hi" to me but I gave her the dirtiest look I could and that woman walked in then walked out before I could gauge a reaction. In my opinion it would have been best that she not show there. It is my BFF's family not hers.

My sister's new dog Pinto is doing fine he is just really mean and probably needs a new home already. He stayed the night at Sister3's house and ate an old chicken bone, probably from last summers BBQ, and got sick in her bed, so she loaded him up and dropped him off at home. Besides he was bothering the Chihuahua and that is a sin. Pinto is home, alone.

1 comment:

# 3 said...

Wiping the tears in my eyes from laughing sooooooooo much about the old chicken bone....Anyways, I am sooooooooooooooo happy that Sarina is home and yes she does make things seams ahhhhh not so bad...she has that special trait. It breaks my heart that her cousin is gone and it reminds me of the road that I once walked. I still look back everynow and then but never want to take the "short cut" Welp, now Im getting to serious.......