Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beyonce Lip-Synced !! & McDonalds McFlurry

OH-MY-GOD!!
Of course she did people....there were MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WATCHING HER!  She isn't Roseanne....she is a professional and professionals know that shit can happen and that shit could make you sound awful!!  So you Lip-Synced your ass off!!  When you look and sound like Beyonce you're going to have haters...people hate...so she has some haters.  I think it was beautiful baby girl!!!


Beyonce  

It is so freaking cold in the D...we are wearing layers on our layers.
I dressed Princess in several layers and bundled her tight...think Christmas Story....then she was all like "Mom, I feel really ...uhhmmm ...hummmm... THICK."  I told her she is thick. I am guilty of allowing Princess to have way to many goodies. I want her to eat healthily but that puts me in between a rock and a hard spot because it would mean no goodies in the house for me either.  Being a mom is so difficult.

Brings me to the aged old question of how do you deal with bigots??? 
I took Princess for a McFlurry...she needed one and/or I needed a hot fudge sundae...and some teens made some bigot remarks.  They are lucky I had Princess with me cause I wanted to reach over and shake the little fuckers! 
Just because the laws state things are equal doesn't make them so.  It is 2013 and we still cannot make that happen.  Let us pray those teens have poison ivy on their backs and their arms are to short to scratch :) 

No comments: