Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dear Kitten

Yeahhhh we got a new kitten!! 
Her name is Martha Rose Petal I'm going to call her Martha. She is a tiny ball of fur!!  Super cute really excited and hopping around like a new kitten should.
This is the first time I've ever own two cats at the same time.  T.V. makes it look like cake. 
However, Sophia Lily Grace is not having it! 
(That is Sophia in the upper right hand corner peering down at Martha)

She is super pissed off.  She is hissing every time they are in eyesight of each other. 
While we were trying to introduce Sophia to Martha, Sophia got all poltergeist AND REFUSED TO LOOK AT MARTHA. (I learned from Animal Planet "My Cat From Hell" that cats communicate by looking at each other. )
Probably should have read the box before I used it to bring Martha home.  BUT SOPHIA SHOULDN'T be taking it so seriously!

No comments: