Thursday, October 23, 2008

Odds and ends

Princess still is on the waiting list for school and damnit she needs some schooling!! We need a break from each other. She is so clingy. Like she is an only child or something.
So I've been watching the news A LOT and I am so ashamed that Palin was the choice for VP. If she was the best woman for the job in McCain's eyes then he really needed glasses. I think someone needs to explain the proper use of the word also. I've come to the conclusion that she uses also like other people use the sound hmmmm. So I bet somewhere in speech class at one of her five colleges she was told to not say hmmmmmmmmm but instead use the word also where words fail her. Makes me want to bang my head on the wall. I will say the highlights are nice!!
I bought some new slippers for six bucks!! They are cute with bows.
My sister3 bought the Wii fit and it says I am two years younger than I really am!! So excited bout that!! (also) j/k. It did say I am overweight and have to lose like 21.79 pounds to be healthy!! So no more eating.
Hubby's doggies ran away while he was in the hospital for his finger. **rolling my eyes here** I found one in doggie jail and bailed her out. She wasn't the favorite doggie and hubby is still upset. So he has for two days been driving around looking for his doggie. I told him to make some signs with doggies photo on it but he thinks he can "track" him down. Doggie intuition.
My son got a 4.0. First time ever!! Then he proceed to text me not to get to excited cause that was only a progress report. Regardless I was excited and looking for a frame. He is driving now and has made about four solo trips and he has done okay so far. I do make him call when he leaves and when he arrives to his destination cause he is a beginner. Everyone just watch out for those young drivers.
My Uncle is still here and he needs female companionship like quick. He needs a friend. He has good qualities. Plus he can be trained! Sorry not posting his pic here.
So my Sisters and my Dad are trying to do something really amazing for me. It would be a miracle. Since miracles are few are far between some prayer may be needed! Not going to go into what it actually is cause that might jinx it.
Today is my fifth wedding anniversary and Hubby remembered. He said we are going to dinner so we will see. He is so distraught about the dogs he'll more than likely forget.
Curly headed friend is having a party of the ghostly kind. I really want to have a reading but I'm not sure I am ready to hear what he has to say again. The last one he told me that I would be financially okay and that hasn't happened, I mean I lost my job and unemployment isn't the greatest. So unless something happens, like trees growing cash, I can't see that happening.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

You were right one the line of NORMAL and overweight.. At least you weren't called OBESE!!!!!!!! Wii Fit can make you depressed and movitaed all at the same time. All in all I dropped down 10 years from my orignal Wii Fit age (Thank you Baby Jesus) plus walking up and down six flights of steps is going to help me too. Princess needs to be in school so I will continue to pray every night.

christine said...

got some palin bashin goin on! and also i'm glad you got new slippers also happy anniversary also you dont need to lose no weight, and also yay for son driving and also we need to find dog for husband and girl for uncle!!! lets look into that..also..hubby needs to put up some missing dog signs! they really do help!!! also i love and miss you! :)