Friday, October 31, 2008

I've met tons o' friends on line via a common issue we have (married men with exes and children) and they crack me up. They are becoming rich n famous from writing!! One has movies now and everything and I can only say I knew them when.
So I think I need to start writing a book. It could be funny. It could be dramatic. Who knows. Regarding I need to start writing. That or win the lotto, something has to work right?
Tonight is fright night and I am sure Princess is going to pass out!
She is on a mission to get chocolate and chips. I told her she isn't coming home until the bag is full!! Ask teen son I have no quames about locking her out on the porch.
So my hair is in desperate need of a touch up. I'm thinking of carrying a bag with a hair do fund sign on it tonight. I'm thinking there just may be some people willing to help a sister out.
I've drank way to much coffee today whilst listening to old country songs....nothing wrong with that right? It reminds me of my Mom blasting her stereo to Dolly Parton and her snapping her fingers. Got some momma in me and I'm PROUD!! Besides I think the bikers next door like it!
So hell hole is a scam....came home the other day to a notice on the door.(from the mortgage company, they want their house back) After calming down hubby who wanted to kill the landlord, I called an attorney today. Basically we are not liable for the lease and looks like finding a new home is on the horizon, thinking after the holidays. Going to get a home that I like period.
Teen son wants to use my vehicle tomorrow to go out with three friends, kinda of a double date thing. Not sure I am ready for loaning him my car. What to do? On one hand I think he is an okay driver on the other I am not ready for him to drive around with his friends, plus this is the girl I don't think is good enough for him.

2 comments:

# 3 said...

I say write a book. Ive been saying that for years with your wisdom and all our drama its a win win situation.

christine said...

when your rich and famous writer friends fly you to Cali..you just have to take me with you!! period! regarding your writing...well a RESUME and a BLOG is a START...

hey, that hairdo fund probably would have worked in my neighborhood..all the parents passing out candy had their case of bud light nearby..i'm sure they would have donated!

let son use the car!

ohmigod..you are MOVING again! cool for you as this makes you HAPPY!!! what an ordeal!!! jesushchrist!!