Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boulder holder party and all that

So my sister had a boulder holder party of which I was excited about cause I just knew I was wearing the wrong size all my life. Well chalk one up for me cause I was right. However I did learn that my entire life I've been putting the damn thing on wrong! Who knew? You are suppose to place the shoulder straps on then hook the back then gently place the boobage into the cups of the bra and adjust. Not once in my life have I ever done that. I hook in front and twist. Seems there is a proper way to wash them as well and never ever ever dry them. At sixty bucks a pop these are lessons I've learned.
Some people, curly headed friend, didn't show up, worry not cause the wine wasn't wasted!!
So we went to look at another house in Allen Park, bordering this lovely city we are currently in. I am sure if you cross the street you'd still be in this hell hole. Fret not cause at least this house has a kitchen you can move in. It's cozy, small but it will have to do. I'm thinking we'll be moving by Xmas. Hip hip hooray.
For some reason I've been really depressed lately. Weird on so many levels. But losing Mom, Home then job are some tough blows in less than twelve months. I'm trying to regroup and get it together.
I know I need to find a job but W. has screwed that up for everyone!! What happened to the good old Clinton years of working for cash??
Princess finally has her gown.....it's Belle from Disney...she owns that dress!! Cracks me up.
I need to find out what stay at home moms do besides cook. Really there should be a hand book for this stuff. My sister told me about an article in the paper today about the children being removed from daycare cause parents are losing jobs and the stress the poor children are under...they miss the structure, friends, outside play, paint, pets in the classroom, the random snacks, dancing to tot music....all those things that they no longer get to do at home with mom. Yes Princess is a victim!! She needs the structure, the paint, the friends!!! I can not be all things to all people.
Hubby has gained two pounds and is "fat" That man couldn't be fat if he tried. I tried to explained that he hasn't shit yet but he doesn't believe me.
Now what to make for dinner?

3 comments:

christine said...

oh nonsense! how ya gonna sell a bra besides on price! you "have to" give a speel...wash it this way, put it on this way...EVERYONE puts on a bra the way you do and always will..regarding never drying them..well my princess never dries ANYTHING..including her bras... and SORRRY! i wanted to come but kinda forgot..got hung up on having Stevie AND ShySHy and running around and making dinner and grocery shopping..when i got home to my phone and got the message it was after 8 pm! but man..were they really $60 bucks!! dang.....

oh gosh..friend is going to be SNOBBY Allen Parker!!!!

that what SAHMs do! cook and break out the craft stuffs!! dont forget about reading time, playtime, snacktime and dance time! you can do it!!! Goooooooo Mom!!!!!!!

The Favorite said...

I will love my new bras not the fact that it will take me 3 months to pay for them but they added 3 inches to my height and the twins will no longer have to sit on my tummy!!!

62 bucks to be exact but you need to add tax and shipping charges as well but the bright side is I'll never have to purchase another bra for a good year or two as long as I follow the proper directions. Nope sorry not everyone putsit on like you I have always put my bra on the right way!!! Go me. Wrong on the size but right on putting it on!!!

You two need a break from each other and Princess needs to be in some kind of away from home place where she can sing and dance and play so whatever it takes we shall find you a job and get princess in school.

I too am ready for 2009 hopefully it wont bring so much drama and heartache with it

# 3 said...

Hubby FAT? It's a Scorpio thing and that my sis you will never understand. I am sooooooo happy that you might be in AP. I luv OMG! Luv... that city Did I say Luv? I was happy with the par tay as I learned that yes, I have been putting my bra on wrong!!! Who cares in the end its all the same...LOL Where are my bras? Wasnt shipping a million bucks? Where are my bras? Hmmm on another note lil Missy needs some friends and some schooling!!!!ASAP!!! I think shes SPOILED!!!!Hmmmmm?????