Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What next????

If you can ever be you it's with your sisters right? I mean who else knows everything about you? BFF's are not even close. Sure they are great to hang around with but they can never ever promise you twenty years!! I've got twenty riding on me and my sisters at least forty, if god willing I make it there. They are my blood. We've been raised together. Not something you can let go of. The tie that binds is more than the friends you can call to chit chat. Shit I chit chat more with my sisters than anyone else period. Never would I allow someone to come between that. Not worth it ever.
Then there are the kids. Between us there are five kids and I love them all completely. They are like my own. They are growing up together and it is great that they love each other so much. I never ever want that to change.
As for teen son well he dropped a bomb on me the other day. Seems GF, whom we'll call ho from now on, wants some condoms. Yes I fell over but I bought the condoms!!
We were in the middle of shopping and teen son says "Remember those things that you always told me I could ask you for." Turned my cart around and went directly to the condoms, the whole while ranting about how much of a ho ho is. I know I said some stuff about him not being her first, considering she is asking for them, then of course how he would be sleeping with everyone she had been with and everyone they had been with and so on and so on. (member the commercial?) Then I made it clear that I would not be raising any child for him and that we would get testing and if her and her father came to my door I'd let them know that teen son was in Mexico but they could look him up. SO I embarrassed him and I am okay with that. My stomach was hurting for two days. I wanted to puke. At least he is talking to me about it. Which is better than not talking to me about it. I just want him to be safe and sure.
Then there is the house thing.....jesushchrist....still not sure where all that is going but somehow I imagine us moving in the winter, with snow.

5 comments:

christine said...

wtf? youre all over the place and regarding bff's merely being someone to chitchat to here and there..well! whatev! *sigh*

time to face reality re: teen sons sex life..yes..he could NOT be talking to you about it..that is WORSE or lying about it! it sucks but we all gotta fact it sooner or later and unfortunatly its usually sooner..now think back when you were a teenager... *sigh*

good out though! um...he's in..um..Mexico...um..somewhere...

sheri said...

teen son is having SEX????? oh my god.... say it isn't so.... we all know boys his age love hoho's ..before you know it you'll be a grandma like the rest of us.... :(

# 3 said...

OMG! I cant breathe.........so flippin funny....

The Favorite said...

There's no one like a sister. Some are there for you and will always be, others like to talk about you to their BFF's!!! But hey there's always one out of the bunch. Anyways.... Thanks God for Sisters.

I will continue to hope and pray that you will finally get a break and lift a couple of those bricks off of your shoulders. Jesus Christ can we just find something that is right for you.

christine said...

oh yeah, never ask: what's next!!!

dont worry..i think everyone will gather for the turkey and stuffin!