Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fabulous is what you make it

Let's see...it snowed in Michigan!! Princess got to make her snow angel. It was cool and she has learnt that snow equals cold.
I've looked at so many houses that I can not take it anymore. I found one that I really liked and well hubby doesn't understand the process and since someone is currently unemployed someone has no money to submit an offer. Rather than argue about it I've let it go. Hubby can continue the search or what ever he wants to call it. He reminds me so much of the child that left his homework at home. Dude what is the point?? He has the cash to start getting a home but he is waiting...I have no idea what for; however he is waiting. After nine years yes there is a pattern. He wants things to happen to him and that just isn't the type of person I am. I like security. I want to know what is going to happen and when. I don't like surprises (SURPRISE YOU'RE HOMELESS!!) Fabulous!!

Instead of stressing....I'm laughing out loud cause I've had like five breakdowns in the last thirty hours...I am going to eat Ann's Homemade cookies!! They are fabulous. Good for at least an extra ten pounds. But I need these cookies. I need the sugar.

Princess has a new found obsession with strangers...like who are they and why are they strangers and just how dangerous are they??. Someone had told her that strangers steal little kids. Fabulous! *rolling my eyes* Cause yes she wants to know why strangers steal little kids? I try to answer her the best I can. "Princess, strangers who steal little kids are just stupid, want a slurpee?"

Jim Carey was on Ellen the other day and he said that all things that happen to you are suppose to happen and are good, even if you get hit in the head by a brick, not verbatim but something very close to that. So I thought to myself, Self maybe all this horrible stuff is happening for a reason, maybe GOD really doesn't give you more than you can handle, maybe there is something out there that is better for you, maybe just maybe JIM CAREY IS FULL OF SHIT!.
Fabulous!! I know that when I win the lottery I'll be thinking that same way HOWEVER until then I'm going to keep keeping on and thinking of what is fabulous!!
My sisters are Fabulous!

1 comment:

christine said...

word of the day FABULOUS!!!
WELL I THINK MY FRIEND NADA DAMN CLUE IS JUST...FABULOUS!!!

*HUGS*