Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes Princess, there is a Santa Claus

Seems our Princess some how got a letter from the old St. Nick himself. She loves it! It was really cool so I called my sisters to see who sent it. First was Sister3 and it wasn't her. Then Sister1 and nada, then and of course I knew better Sister2 and well it wasn't any of them. Even asked curly headed friend, cause that is something she would so do, and it wasn't her either. So there must be a Santa!! I hope he gets here on time!!!
I've been on strike lately and haven't really made any dinners. Which makes me a bad wife, however I figure that bad hubby's get stuck with bad wifey's right?
My other curly headed friend, the one who got pregnant and we still aren't sure how that happened is going to do it solo!! I know major props to her. She will make it work out I know it, now if that baby gets my hair that would be awesome! Amazing too.
So Sister3 and I went to the movies to watch Seven Pounds....don't waste your money wait for the video. I was so exxcited to go see it and well it wasn't that great. That is what I get for hoping for a life changing movie. SO yesterday I rented on-demand "where GOD left his shoes" now that was a great movie!! I needed some drama.
I also made it to the store yesterday to get some gifts and well it is hard to buy for those you love. Really what do you get a sister that has everything or one who likes nothing?? IF Sister2 does that rolling of the eyes thing and that "well that is nice" in a mono tone or anything other that pure EXCITEMENT I'm not getting her anything else except gift cards again. Depending on the mood I'll be in I might just have to smack her after I eat my biscuits and gravy.
Best diet ever is stress!! I've been stressed out and eating a lot less. Like I could not even eat a 99 cents bag of chips!! Princess ate more than me!! I've not eaten all those wonderful homemade cookies....I want to but I'm not in the mood to chew. Highfive for holiday stress!!!
Now what do I get my teenson for Xmas??? After he has gotten his first ticket??? After he has made me madder in the last few months than in his whole growing up career??? I'm thinking cash.
I have to go to Mom in Laws to grab cheese for my sister, cause without it we will have no cheesey potatoes for Xmas, I hate cheese but everyone else loves them so I will have mom in law meet me outside...in her wheel chair.

2 comments:

christine said...

goodness girl! i'm sending you christmas love right now..yeah from work (on christmas eve)

dont worry cash and gift cards are the bestestest!

i'm worried about you..you cant eat a christmas cookie or bag of chips..c'mon girl..i'm gonna have to smack you out of your slump! please eat LOTS of biscuits and gravy!!

yeah..i'm trying to make cheesy potatoes too..i have the cheese except no potatoes b/c i went shopping last night with all the nuts and all the hashbrowns were gone!! "someone" read chuck..will be on a mission today to find me some potatoes! or else! heads will roll! it wont be pretty! grrrrrrr

# 3 said...

OMG! I wish...I would give my left eye ( and almost lost) to be able to be soooooooo stress that I cant eat!!!! Im sad. I eat. Im happy . I eat. Im tired . I eat. Im breathing. I eat... Its just not fair!!!!! You, are sooooooooooo LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!Count your blessings my sista and maybe just maybe you should watch the secret!!!!!Again!!!!