Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Probably should update my photo

Yeah I'll get to that cause Xmas has passed.
I was on youtube today and watched a video about mexican girls....nearly lalughed my head off! So FUNNY! you have to watch. Sister2 was very offended while Sister1 and I were laughing our arses off. Curly headed friend watched it several times and it's official it is great. Lipliner and no lipstick!!
We are heading to a waterpark this weekend. This should be fun!! Can't Wait to Wear A Swimsuit *rolling my eyes** But I think the kids are going to love it so away we will go.

2 comments:

christine said...

ok you were reading my mind..i was gonna bust your chops about the christmas tree photo! please do change it..yeah. thanks!

water park?? swimsuit??? GAH!!!!

i so wanna laugh at that video..whats the youtube link/info?

ps! you were in my dream last night! call me!

Z Blair said...

If you wanna see a funny ass latina, then check out this url:

http://relearntodrive.com

All the little squares are separate videos but the Latina/puerto riqueno is the bomb...

I miss you!

XXXOOO zgrrl