Thursday, July 23, 2009

Damn neighbors, not mine but my curly headed friends'

Today I had lunch with curly headed friend...the usual chili fries and coke. However on my way out, I meant to take her the Goya (spices) that I got her so that her food would be fantabulous but of course I totally forget the spices! So I took it to her house. Princess and I were waiting on the porch when she walked up the street from her sisters' house carrying her cute, nephew like a sack of taters. Little guy is as cute as he can be!!
Across the street, from curly headed friends house, some men pull into the driveway of the newest foreclosed home on the block and since curly headed friend is also a detective on the DL she decides that we need to go over there and see what is up. Curly headed friend walked up on the guys like she owned the place! We asked what they were doing and they were actually cleaning out the house...CHF starts telling the guys about the meth-lab that the home was raided for and a lot of crazy other happenings then she spotted her wreath. A wreath that she gave the former owner to hang on his door for Christmas. Actually she gave him two because for some crazy reason the house has two front doors, not to mention two bathrooms that are side by side and she thinks this would be the perfect home for me to live in!! WTF?!?! As she is rummaging through the front closet looking for the other wreath that this man left, she can not believe that he do not take her gifts!! CHF has no shame and continues to go through cabinets and closets leaving no door unopen. Something I notice that she does with swift precise movement...like a child on Christmas morning opening their gifts looking for that one gift that they can not live without...she finds treasures, a glass bowl, her wreath and because she is not greedy also finds a bag of dog food to give me for Tilda. Afterall, she tells me, his dogs are dead since they were shot by the police in the last raid.
Did I forget to mention that it smelled like a few things died in this place??! I'm thinking nothing can get rid of that awful odor!
CHF's is awaiting the arrival of her newest and first granddaughter....her daughter looks like a pregnant model! I just know as soon as she has her baby she is going to be one of those lucky bytches that gets right back into her size two jeans...yes I am jealous. After my first I lost the weight in like a month, I gained like seventy pounds...she has gained like seven! My only advice is to get the drugs!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

christine said...

all CHF can say is. hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah LMFAO!

The Favorite said...

I wish I had a curly headed friend!!!!!! Sounds like good times