Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinking out loud

The pains of house hunting is all in who you take on the trip with you. If you take one of your very supportive sisters, all houses have that potential that people tell you about..."If you tear down this wall and take down all that wall paper and tear up the carpet and replace all the windows with that million dollars you have then this foreclosed house will be perfect!!!"...If you take your very unsupportive spouse then it is a horrific experience. The problem is you can't actually bid on a home the spouse is going to be paying for without him looking at it. Right?
He managed to embarrass me in front of the realtor to the point that I do not want to even give her a call to look at more houses, the poor woman has already taken me to several and the two we liked fell through. I just know that if we had been looking the entire time we have been in this hell hole, by now we'd have a home.
It's official I am addicted to facebook games..I am MAFIA WARS!! It's a shame and I completely blame my hubby cause he got me a puter for my birthday and then put it right in the living room where I have easy access to it 24/7.
Teen son is still putting in apps and not getting a damn job.
After attending the birthday party in da hood for a friend of the family's Princess has decided she wants to learn some Cupid Shuffle and we are practicing!
My favorite show is back on Toddler and Tiaras, this of course reminds me that I can so put my little princess in these shows because all the judges say they are looking for personality and Princess has tons of personality!!! I also know with my amazing shopping skillz I can so find a pageant dress for way less than six hundred dollars. Plus we have discussed her walk and she has the blowing kisses at he judges down pat!!! Just a thought

2 comments:

sheri said...

OMG FACEBOOK.... I AM SO THERE .. MAFIA WAR ? WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU ON ? DO YOU HAVE A FARM ON FARMVILLE ALSO ? LOL..

christine said...

i have to know what husband did/said to embarrass you! its chili fry time!!!

plus..where IS you? i have to show you the 300 pic's i took over a two day period of my precious granddaughter..yes Nana's brag book and i am going to torture you!!!

i could so see priness on that show..get on that Mom..she would RULE!!!

i think someday you will find perfect home!! i want you to be my neighbor!!!!!!!!!

yeah..sheri got a puter too, so now she is miss facebook..lol's!