Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bangs are really hard to take care of

How the hell did I forget about that???
Yes I made it to my Hairdresser's and she chopped me some bangs and I really like them except teen son said they make me look OLD. The nerve of that boy some times.
How about a funny?
Well last night sister1 calls me and has broken up with her man, something she does like once a week. But this phone call was different because she said "This was the last straw!!!!!!" wait for it..... For their two year anniversary he brought her a surprise....a bologna sub from Subway with black olives (she hates), onions(she hates more!) and Italian dressing(she will kill that man). I was laughing so hard my stomach muscles ached. Seems the man can be gay, but bring her a bologna sub and that is the last straw!!!!
Sister3 has an interview today and she looks FABULOUS!!! So that right there means she will get the job.

Oh yeah I hate this house, cause now I think it is haunted.

4 comments:

christine said...

next day we went to same "hairdresser" (please stop calling her that!) and my sister got 14 inches chopped off..i was cracking up b/c it was love..until the next day when she said she didnt blow dry it the way "she" did..with "that brush" and she was screaming that she had a fro...my stomach still hurts from all that laughing!!

the last straw..i have heard that somewhere before!! yeah..that sub sounds really gross..that sub would suck unless there was a very large diamond stuck in it somewhere!

haunted house=fun! embrace it! or..smudge the house..

i cant wait to see your bangs..(thats a funny word if you think about it!)

good luck w/interview #3! :)

# 3 said...

Gay!!!! Did you have to go there? Im gonna have to find ME A NEW DR PHIL!!!!! Lol. I love the bangs they remind me of the good ol days....member???????????????? I agree with curls embrace Casper....

Jenavee said...

Oh me oh my you got bangs?!!?
I must see a picture of this.

I cannot imagine going thru the torture of bangs again, God bless you child!

your Ohio Mofo

christine said...

*update* ok..i've seen the bangs..
grow them out..