Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jury Duty

I know right?!?!
I have to go downtown Detroit so that they can tell me that I can not sit on a jury. What is the point?? Shouldn't there be some data base somewhere that says people like me can not be on the jury??? I've been jaded by our judicial system. IF scum, killers, thugs and Kwame, can walk the streets free then I am jaded. Everyone is guilty period. I have no time to do a civic duty. I can not be fair. Growing up with three sisters is proof that fair does not exist.

Princess got a new bed. So we went to a few stores and princess found a Cinderella bed with a beautiful canopy, well it's not so beautiful anymore and needless to say I will not be going into that store again.
Me: "Princess get out of that bed"
Princess: "Moooooooooooooooooooom I love it!! It's for princesses!!"
Me: "One....two...."
rip
Me: "Hubby we have to go, ummmmmmmmmmm, look at other stores."

No way in hell am I paying seventy bucks a canopy! They can put it on clearance where some super crafty stay at home mom can buy it for ten bucks and fix it somehow.
She got a beautiful white bed from a nice store.

Pray for me as I sit at the court house for hours.

1 comment:

christine said...

she bloggered! so.....yeah..princess NEEDS not wants a canopy! MOM!!!! you can find a cheap one from a catalog..google it or ebay..all lil girls need a canopy! you can get a $20 one from Bed Bath Beyond and clip on some flowers and butterfiles from joanns fabrics..

jury duty! yuck! my whole family all just got our "questionnaires" for jury duty in the mail the other day.. *someone, ahem..* put theirs in file 13!

i love how Kwame who LOOOOOVES DETROIT sooooo much..is now in Texas!

sitting in court for hours..i'm sure you brought a good book! right!?!