Friday, January 30, 2009

I survived!

So I have prince and princess and decided to take them both to Chuck E Cheese and we were there for a couple of hours and I survived!!! THere were so many people there it was crazy! Seriously I couldn't believe it you would have thought it was a Saturday weekend. Unemployment means more people get to take there children to Chuck E Cheeses! The photo thing was broke so no pics for the fridge.
It's snowing again and I am sick of it. How much more can we take?
Teen son is at the mall, just hanging out. I remember doing that, but I also thought it was boring.
This is just a quick update.

1 comment:

christine said...

thank you sooooo much for the update!

chuck e cheese, that place is pure evil!!

me too sick of the snow..and it looks so dirty and ugly right now!