Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Hair/hairdresser

I wanted a change so badly that I have decided that after all of this time I need bangs. I've phoned the hairdresser only to be told that I can not be seen today and well I am so impatient that I have decided that bangs are a task that I KNOW I can do on my own. The thought has crossed my mind to ask Sister2 to cut them for me but then I stopped myself by recalling the "skunk incident". (I told her highlighting stuff should not touch the root of my hair, and that I was burning!!!!!!!!!) Hairdresser is SO much in demand that my bangs have to be trimmed by me. Really how hard can it be?? I have a little girl now that I have practiced on her entire three years of life and well she looks fabulous except that one time Sister3 got ahold of her. I know that a mirror will help me keep them straight....right? SO hairdresser if I have to make a night time run to your home banging on the door for you to fix my hair while I am crying that I will never touch scissors again, then so be it.
And hair this is a pre"sorry" for any mistakes that may take place.

Princess update:
She can break dance. I'm thinking she gets her dancing skills from me or one of my sisters, however since I've never seen any of us able to do the stuff she comes up with I've decided that it still comes from my DNA strands cause very few members on her daddy's side can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Prince update:
Prince is going to spend five glorious days and four beautiful nights with his Auntie and cousins. I know we are going to have a blast!!!

Teen son update:
Teen son has some amazing renewed sense of his self and for that I am thankful. As for that Ho that he was with, well her time will come. She still hasn't realized with whom she is dealing and can not stop herself from saying things that she really shouldn't. AIDS is a curse, HO!

Sister3 is traveling to the beautiful warm sin city!!! I'm going to give her four quarters and have to deposit those quarters in a slot machine at exactly 3:15 p.m. EST and pull that handle!!! I just know that this is going to be the winning time and that she can keep have half of the winnings. I am so excited for her this is her first time and maybe she just might come back married!!!! Sister1 & I have both given up on the dream of there ever being a real wedding in the family!

Hubby has figured out how to make free energy!!! This of course after he has determined that there is no such thing as time and that there really is a tie to the big bang theory and GOD cause he has figured it out.....and anything else that the Discovery channel has shown us in the last month or so.

Still no home for me. Just sitting here wasting time, drinking and smoking trying to free my mind.

3 comments:

christine said...

leave yer dam hurr alone! you can wait for "hairdresser" who the hell calls them hairdressers anymore????! gawd!

glad everyone is doing well!

continue to job and house hunt and stop smoking!!!! you can, however, drink and free your mind! :)

# 3 said...

lol!!! Cant type Im laughing soooooooooooooooooooooooooo harddddddddddd...I need a drink.

The Favorite said...

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING that's the sound of the slot machine going off at 3:15 AMEN!!!!