Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update, cause I have to

Let's see this year has not been great so far. Dad isn't takin care of himself and Sister1 & I had to go out there to argue with him just to take his sugar. It was like arguing with a teenager. He played all kinds of cards and Sister1 called him out!! Bravo! So tomorrow I get to go to the doctors with him....all this while two Uncles had to be taken in to the emergency room. One is still there the other is home getting ready for a homewarming/candle party. Yes I think he is a kindred spirit of my curly headed friend and now that he lives like five minutes from us it may mean more parties. WooHoo. Free booze.
Princess is back in school and fuuny as ever, only thing is that I have my teen son who I'll now refer to as Rocky to deal with. Seems he and his friend had a fist fight and all hell broke out. Now things have settled down and at least Rocky has no body damage. Teen drama was never this bad when I was a teen.
Still praying we get the new home. I've got some paint samples that I've been looking at planning to paint the house. I'll get a team of people and feed them some pizza. hint hint

1 comment:

christine said...

things are looking up, family will get healthy and you will get the house..dont look my way...i dont like to paint..i hate it..i hate even picking out colors b/c i suck at it!

i want to go to the candle party!

rocky..heh heh...

thanks for the update! like the title too