Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Finally

Well the mean ass neighbor's house was on fire. Princess and I were in the shower and we heard all the sirens so she of course wanted out and I had to know what was happening. Butt naked she ran to the window to look at the firemen. Please don't do this when you're eighteen!! I got her dressed and she watched them out there the entire time. Now Hubby is taking her outside to tell them thanks. She wants to give them a hug.
SO this New Year is here. Hip HIp Hooray! After 2008 I'm thinking it really can not be anything but better.
I had me some tekillaya rose and watched the ball drop. Princess and hubby had already passed out. They like to sleep a lot. I watched CNN and that Kathy cracks me up!!
Yesterday I watched a movie called The Women. Not one damn man in the entire movie! It was really good and I have to watch it one more time before I take it back.
Sister2 can't wait for us to move back into her hood, not cause she misses me but because she needs a shopping partner. We shop alike, we like to look around for bargains, clearance and all the sales. While on the other hand Sister1 & Sister3 are "get in and get out" as soon as possible shoppers. They seriously go shopping for a pair of pants and get home wiht JUST a pair of pants! I think my Mom made us that way. So that we each had someone to shop with and someone to make us only get what we need.
My teen son is having all sorts of drama. Seems I was right!! *shining my nails!*
Once a ho always a ho. I tried to tell him from this point on he should make it a point to only date outside of his school. We will see if he takes my advice.

3 comments:

christine said...

princess is so sweet! she probably thinks firefighters are "really good guys!" maybe this is imprinted on her brain and she will marry one..

poor son! hey, dating is all about livin and learning..lets hope he learnt somethin!

i'm with sister 1 & 3..i hate shopping..i'm on a mission..go in and get what i need as fast as possible and get out.. thats why i love me some online shopping!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, MY FRIEND :)
*HUGS*

The Favorite said...

Get it and get out no time to look around if they got it great if they don't try the other store.

I hope we can get you back in the neighborhood for sister2 sake, actually for all of us.

christine said...

um..its the 10th of january
update please....