Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Break a Nail omen

In my many years of nail wisdom I've found that my nail care can be directly linked to the experiences of the day. If I break a nail something is going to screwed up that day period. Like an old person who can tell you that is going to rain because they can feel it in their bones, yeah well I have that power kinda in my nails. If you need to know call me, I'll check my nails.
This Tuesday is free pancakes at Ihop. **dancing around the room** I am giving everyone the day off to attend this glorious event!!!
Sister1's new pup, Pinto spent the weekend at Sister3's house, only to attempt to escape....which of course led to his first beating cause Sister3 don't play that!! She isn't going to chase blocks down the street in the snow for some new pup just because he is cute!
I took Princess to see that mouse, the Tales of Despereaux, do not take your daughters to watch this mouse!! Actually there is a scene that just killed it!! A young girl, drawn rather ugly and overweight, who works on a pig farm in the mud dreaming of one day living in the castle, 16th century cartoon, and then is sold to the castle as a slave girl for the same price as a swine...only to have the narrator say Careful what you wish for. Yes we walked out of the movie. I wanted to at that very point, but princess wanted to see the mouse however as soon as she stated she was tired we were out of there!!!
I am addicted to Sudoku. I am ashamed but at least I am using my brain, cause being a housewife isn't rocket science.
One of my curly headed friends called me the other day (several times I might add) to tell me she is finally leaving her husband. Several years of abuse and she is going to finally do it! I'll believe it when I see it but I think that final straw has broke. Some women can take a lot more abuse than others, because they make up excuses for men, while some women prefer to cut off the penis. Rose is a rose.
I was all excited the other day cause Sister1 called to say she wanted to go to BINGO...this one has no pimp at the door and is walking distance from my house...and it just never happened. What upsets me is that now some other Bingo person has won my pot. I know I could have gone alone but truth be told I forgot about it until I drove past it yesterday.
I hate snow.

3 comments:

# 3 said...

True Dat Sista!!!!! Wow! Thats a lot of blogging you act like you dont know that I suffer from ADHD and you lost me in the middle.....lalalalalalalalalalal...Oh!!!! Your soooooooo funny!

The Favorite said...

Pinto had it coming to him you don't take off like a bat out of hell when your in the care of your auntie! Lesson Learned. Let's go to BINGO!!! No P.I.M.P. That's okay they might have something or someone else interesting to laugh about. Make plans for Sunday the 8th that's my call Marvin week (I'll have some money). BTW I guess I must be old cause I can feel it in my bones :>)

christine said...

i keep my nails short and then they dont go breakin!

yes..picture it me running blocks down the street chasing my sisters stupid taco bell dog (cant sp chew-wa-wa!) over and over again..never could catch the little rat..she was super sweet but she was a runner!

wow..sounds like that movie sucks!

i know you are from the cut off the penis camp!!

BINGO!