Thursday, October 21, 2010

A poem for my curly headed friend!

How I love my curly headed friend....
let me count the ways....
one she knows how to make me laugh!!
though she is far, far away she worries whether I eat or not...

She knows the answer to everything...
no matter how tarded it may sound....
She can tell you ten places to go and what to do
She has brains in her head and feets in her shoes!!!!

Even when she is pmsing and such she gives her advice with the kindest of touch....
"And when you’re in a Slump, you’re not in for much fun. Un-slumping yourself is not easily done."
Usually I send an email to my curly headed friend and say something to brighten her day!
She responds in kind and I love her for it!!

She searches the internet without fail to find me the funniest of tales!
I get forwarded only the best of the best!!
Cause my curly headed friend would send me the rest...

I love her in pony tails and comfy shoes
I love eating chili fries with her when she pays
I love that she knows all and has the best clues

No comments: