Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Madness and Mayhem

Good Larwd babyjesus!!! There is only so much I can take at my age!! Really!! This monster that is only five years of age is too much to bear!! I swear each morning I have to tip toe for fear of angering the beast that is all of four foot tall!!! It grunts at me!!! It stomps moans and when it speaks it speaks of hate and hate and hate.  It growls!!! I try to feed it but it growls more then stomps and slams stuff and speaks in a alien unknown language. (that is really her trying to talk through tears and crys of hate)
It is terror like no other I've known... no seriously it is.
I believe it is a sick, cruel joke of which I am not privy to.
I am thankful that I do not have a good memory any more!! **beingthisclosetofortymeansIdonotremembermuch** So maybe having kids later in life isn't so bad cause you remember so little.
She rolled her eyes at me and began to speak to me to tell me that I could not beat whip her butt, pffft.
So I told her just how it was:
"I made you and I can do whatever I want to you!!!" I brought you into this world mamasita I can take you out!! <

So after 45 minutes of hate hate hate hate...me and my nephew got outta there.  We are surviors! 


No comments: