Monday, October 11, 2010

Someone stold my daughters brand new hoodie from her classroom!!!!

I am so pissed are you kidding me!!  Their are thieves in kindergarten.
I had just taken the tags off and sent her to school wearing her new hoodie.  Then someone took it.  Some five year old at Whitmore Bolles Elementary!!  Either another child took it or one of their parents did either way that is so shitty.  No one has even returned it. 
If my child brought home something by accident that wasn't theirs the very next day I would return it to her class.  But not in Dearborn, Michigan.  Instead I've gotten the run around. 
I've just written the principal...let's see if I get a response. 

Dr. Principal,

Someone has taken my daughters jacket from her classroom. I am a little upset because it was brand new, but mostly upset because it was taken from her classroom. 
I wanted you to be aware of this.  I hoped that at this elementary school theft wouldn’t be a problem, however I suppose there are thieves in every school. 
Since the kids do not have lockers, how shall I be able to ensure that what I send my daughter to school with she returns home with?
i.e. mittens, hats, jackets, and/or coat??? 




**pacing the floors cause I am so upset about this. ***

No comments: