Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shopping, vampires and black sweaters Oh My!

So yesterday after work I had to run home to pick up my curly headed friend and my lil vampire(formally known as princess).   We had to get lil vampire a clipboard for kindergarten!! 

Let's start with kindergarten shall we. 
I've had lists and lists and lists of things she needs for school. 
Some of the things weird, a magazine rack(from pier1 preferably j/k), post its (really? for like when she needs to jot something down and remind herself later cause yeah she can barely write her first name), A reusable (we are a green school duh) water bottle (without a screw on cap), 4 rolls of tape(cause lil vampire's tend to tape things a lot in kindergarten, this for sure is a fact cause lil vampire has gone through many rolls of tape).  Freezer bags of all sizes: gallon (for big snacks), quart (for medium snacks), snack (itty bittyfor  snacks), one box of Band Aids standard size (I think lil vampire will for sure get like one hundred needs for a band aid while in kindergarten) , Pens: black, blue, red (Seriously, five years old she can hardly write her name but she needs pens for???  to write letters then correct them with red pens later??) 

So we go shopping to get her a clipboard for class. Would you believe they have them in different colors and with crazy designs??   So we went with a white board with different shades of blue circles for a design.

Yeah you can call me Super Mom!!

After this lil vampire wants more...a glow in the dark crayola foam wall thingy....not happening....I told her no and she told me: "I didn't want to have to do this but I will bite you in the neck."  Pfft baby threat!  She has to do way better cause I was raised in da hood!  

I really needed a black sweater.  So I went looking for one and good larwd they have tons of them and you really have to try them on because they are each cut differently and you really need to know if it is an all day black sweater or a gee it is really cold outside sweater or maybe just a sweater you can only wear with one outfit sweater. Needless to say I found one **jumping up and down***


Then I wake up to Michigan weather...75 and sunny ?!*#&^%%$#*

No comments: