Thursday, September 30, 2010

I want a romantic anniversary!!!!

that was my attempt at whining. I'm not good at it. It's been so long since I've gotten really anything that I've wanted I've just given up on it. However it is our seventh year anniversary. That deserves something!! I just want a getaway. Anywhere. Just away. I want some one on one time with hubby. We need to bring back that loving feeling. I just don't think it is going to happen. He isn't romantic at all. Plus we never have "extra cash" to do stuff. Pffft. I can remember always going on trips, especially weekend ones and I loved it.
I love Northern Michigan in the fall. The trees are so beautiful!!
Enough with the mushy stuff.
Let's see, loving the new job, hating the drive. Over all I needed to work in a less stressful environment. Thankyoubabyjesus.
It's hard being living with a teen/adult in the house, seems he has his own agenda and that is not the agenda I think he should have, but I am only his mother. Thin ice. Very thin ice.
Princess told me that she is not my slave. Really?? Cause I only had her so that once she is old enough she can clean everything and then make dinner.

No comments: