Thursday, September 9, 2010

Had to leave the Crazy Place !@%$#*@

I was seriously losing my mind.
The boss was out of her mind and did not notice that maybe just maybe the place needed some TLC. No one is perfect but I could not handle the everyday stresses any more.
So I left and have made it to a normal office with normal things happening...it is a slower pace than I'm use to so I guess that means I get to blog a bit more **highfive***
Teen son has lost his damn mind. He thinks he is joining the military as if I'd allow that to happen.....He has been very busy doing nothing. It is so hard being an eighteen year old.

The Princess has started kindergarten and she loves it!!!
She plans to be the most popular and beautiful girl in the school period. She is all about how her hair looks and what she is wearing. She believes the teen boy down the street is in love, heart love, with her, and she tells me about it all the time.

Curly headed friend is a granny now so she is really really busy all the time and can't seem to make it anywhere any more. Other curly headed friend is a granny too....I think I'd lose it if that happened to me anytime soon.

I miss my co-worker and hate that she is in hell all alone. Let us pray for her and also that she may one day find her unicorn :)

No comments: