Friday, September 17, 2010

Trying to be green

So I am now recycling Yeah me!!
I am trying to reuse as much as possible. So since princess is going like a weed, I take her old clothes to a kid resale shop and look for her some sweaters..thinking maybe we can do an even trade. Nope, nada, not happening. They only wanted three pair of her jeans and only offered me $5. I had $50 worth of gently used clothing in my arms. I was shocked but WTF?!?!? She needed clothes and I needed to get rid of some of the crazy stuff we had in the casa.

Sister 1 is still on leave from work, when I grow older I want to be her!
Sister 2 has her little man peddling fudge for funds for school.
Sister 3 has just taken in a foster doggy!!

Dad is still in mid life crisis!

So I have way to many shows I am addicted to!!
Housewives...they do not have any breaks they just move to a different zip code and have even had a spinoff which I could not miss because Bethany is my fav housewive of all time!!!! Then there are the "premium" channels that have it down to a science I am addicted to "Dexter, Weeds, Big Love, The Big C, I can go on and on.
Then there is Jersey Shore and Toddler and Tierras and Teen Mom, my DVR cannot handle the masses of shows and there isn't enough time to catchup!! Now my new coworker has me addicted to Intervention.

**rollingmyeyeslaughingmyarseoff***

No comments: