Monday, September 27, 2010

Reasons if I die Hubby cannot have our child

First of all she may never eat real food again. He only feeds her from convince stores such as 7-11 and the corner store.
He cannot manage his own time so I am sure he would not make it to pick her up from school or for that matter get her to school on time.
She would talk like a sailor and that would be f*&%$g not right. She is young and impressionable.
She would never bathe, because not that she isn't months old he can no longer see her nakey. That would be horrible.
Her hair would always be a mess. He cannot brush her hair and thinks that since she is a girl and 5 she should have all the skills necessary to care for her own hair.
*palm to face* I shiver thinking of how he would dress her.
So if I die she is to go into the care of any of my sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: