Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ok..here's what happened on Teen Mom 2

Janelle didn't beat her momma down.  However the series is still young and we may yet still see some blows. ..I am wondering how Dr. Drew will handle this because he specializes in sex & drug addiction so this violence thing would be a new road for him to travel.   I mean of course Amber and Gary scratched the surface but still Janelle seems way more of a bad ass than Amber ever was, drugged up or not.  Point blank period.

Chelsea made the fatal mistake of talking to baby daddy, Adam, cause really he doesn't care about that baby girl he is only worried about getting a booty call.  If he was worried about his "mistake" he would have taken action before Chelsea's daddy paid for her own place.  Adam sees a free place to crash. 

Kailyn has me all over the place.  First of all where is her chin???? Secondly I feel for the girl she should be able to have a social life just because she lives down in the basement where the trolls roam doesn't me she isn't entitled to have a life. Then I feel where Joe's mom is coming from....you don't get to live under my roof and go out and party I mean I will be nice to you as long as you play by my rules and my rules includes you not going out with other guys who aren't my son while you live in my house and eat my foods.  Then again Kailyn really has no place to go....she would live in a shack and Joe's mom wouldn't want that, then again again Joe's mom might take a hint from Janelles mom and get full custody of the baby...time will tell.

Leah, poor poor poor Leah.  She broke my heart.  Her baby has some problems and although I noticed on the first episode she didn't really want to see the difference until now. She cried, I cried, even the teddy bear on the notebook shed a tear. (nice touch MTV, I noticed) This is going to be a hard rough road. 

So that is what went down. 

No comments: