Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Teen Mom 2 Recap....

First of all we have to wait two months for Leah's daughter  to get her MRI seems she is a bit to little to get one right now and two months in real life is like what three or four more episodes!!!   How much longer can I wait??? FTR I heart Corey mucho mucho!!  <3 he is like a still warm cupcake with slightly melting frosting.

Janelle did gain some not much sympathy from me. She is trying and I was impressed with her job searching.  She did sign the papers so that her momma could have custody of the baby.  That was the right thing to do cause Janelle is still walking a thin line.  puff puff pass cough... However I have Momma's back cause she doesn't know where Janelle is going to end up and I wouldn't want a baby in a drug house or some sh&&t like that!

Chelsea just makes me pissed. She is living off of her daddy and now hiding things from him.  Why is her dad paying for all of this??  I don't understand. Someone wasn't raised right.   That would be the day that I would have my adult kid who has a kid move out and pay all their bills.  See you later!!!  I hope daddy finds out and cuts off the ATM.

Kailyn is just a sad little puppy.  She has nothing and no where to go.  On the good side, cause I always look for the silver lining, her asshat mom gave her a vehicle.  Something she really needs now that she is signed up for school.  Kailyn just really has no one to lean on and that is sad.


IRL
Princess went ice skating today!!   

No comments: