Monday, January 24, 2011

The Vehicle Saga.....

My poor vehicle was dying...didn't want to start....and once I slowed it wanted to die.  For this I was sad.
After bro in law tried to fix it I had to take it the the car hospital....which for the record you should not go to in the winter!!! every car is broken down....so we finally got the car there and I cried a bit as I left her there. 
The car doctor called and said it was so and so and it would be $$$$ to fix.  I said fine just fix it so I can drive.
Car doctor calls back and says that due to circumstances beyond his control it will take longer and cost more.  WWHAT THE F*&^%$*(*). Hubby lost it on him.  "We agreed to a price and that is what we are going to pay!!!" 
Today I get my baby back.  Let us all pray that this works!!  

No comments: