Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ok here is what happened...

It's a new fun game we play do at work.  When a client tells us something that seems like they are lying to us like we are retarded and don't keep really good notes unlikely we make up a "ok, here is what really happened..." 
For instance, if a client said their Uncle died and they had to fly to LA.
Co-worker and I say "okay here is what really happened, he bought a scratch off at the liquor store from which he won free airline tickets to fly any where in the continental United States and he figured the furthest place he could go at that point is LA.  Only once he got there he found out that the scratch off ticket winnings did not include room and board and food and all that other stuff you need to survive, so he had to max out all of his credit cards and is now at the point where he cannot pay his bill. " 
I think he should be honest and tell us the truth but he'd rather make up something that he hopes will evoke sympathy which in turn will make me able to make his bill just disappear.  I do have a wand but I just don't think it would work.  That is all fine and dandy cause we all know his Uncle didn't die cause that is what he told us like three weeks ago and unless he has several Uncles that he is going around and feeding poison to of some sort then it is hard to believe that all of your kin is dropping like flies...I mean really?

I really really really want fast food * I feel faint***

No comments: