Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Teen Mom 2 update and other stuff

So it was rather boring again. *sigh*
It is more commercial than following the moms.
Janelle has made it to school, for that I am proud.   I hope she sticks it out.  And I am so sorry but I HATE Keiffers shorts!!  DUDE get a new pair.  Those aren't cute and DO NoT match every shirt you own!!  Sorry to tell you but white shorts with clubs, diamonds, hearts and spades is not a neutral item of clothing. *huge sigh**
Kailyn is still hum drum.  She looked at apartments and realized {light bulb flashes brightly} that she can not afford to do it alone.  Let this be a lesson.  To live on your own is expensive to live on your own with a child and an income of "about $500 a month" is not happening.   Not even close.  Realize that you need to stay where you are and get your school done please!!! For the love of GOD!
Chelsea once again you are making bad decisions. Adam is Adam and will never ever change.  He can not step up to the plate.  Let me let you in on a little secret....if everyone who loves you hates the man you're with then you need to not be with him. Tonta!!! Don't lose your friends and family for a heart break. 
Leah and Corey.  *happysigh* I don't care if his proposal was red neck it still was cute.  He loves her and together they are going to make a go of it!!  My heart breaks for Ali.  I want to know what is happening to her and I want to know now!!  I can not wait this week after week after thing is driving me insane! 

In other stuff....Teen son still is in school and has not gotten anyone pregnant!   I think me telling him each time he leaves the casa to bag it before he has sex is working.   I don't want him to have to care for a child right now he isn't ready.  

Princess has been sick and it makes me sad but I sent her to school today because the choice is she either goes to school feeling 75% or she misses yet another day of education and she needs to get her education on!! 

CHF is slacking and hasn't done her mentoring job. 

No comments: