Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have aged and fell asleep and missed *cough* Teen Mom 2

for this I am upset.
First let me blame CHF.  CHF is well aware of the pitfalls of turning the dreaded *cough* 40 and did not tell me of so many things.  Like the memory loss.  I mean I knew it was coming I just didn't realize how fast.  It's the short term things that tend to get me all mixed up.  Dates tend to mean nothing either.  Like today is Wednesday of this I am sure cause I have a calendar on my desk thankyoubabyjesus.
I believe that CHF should give me a list of things to warn me of about hitting the women of a certain age thing.  If my name were Bill she would already have had me a list.
I will say that CHF did win me tickets to a country jam thing!! **highfives all around** but it is tonight and I am not sure that I would be able to go.  *sigh*
This morning I made Teen/Adult son take Princess to school....he calls me from the parking lot.... "Mom does she have school today there is NOBODY here."
*cough* oppsies*cough* She probably had a late start.  :) Sorry Teen/Adult son...just hummm take her home then take her back to school at 9:30ish.  Peace and love.  Why do schools have a late start anyways?!?!??!    Really I think an early dismissal is much better and something that makes more sense to me.  I mean we are getting into our routine and now you are asking us to change it again!!  I can only take so much.
Again I've brought no lunch even though it looks as if all my coworkers have theirs.  I will survive on junk.  Cause that is what I do.  I'm like a cockroach. 
Sister2 got proposed to on V-day.  After she has faked it and told us she was/wasn't engaged I really didn't believe her, then she came to my house, it's true she is engaged and is trying hard to learn to speak Italian, you know with her hands.
I've gotten several texts about how difficult it is to carry around a rock so heavy, how hard it is to cook with the bling blinging in her eyes and the like. 
I am not jealous, I'm just saying that two of my sisters have these gorgeous rings that SCREAM My man loves me while my total of mine is like 6.45% the worth.  Not that mine doesn't mean love, cause I think hubby loves me it's just that it makes me feel like 6.45%
My current worry is if I should buy myself some new black shoes for work.  I know that I have to because the ones I have are extremely worn out and are now squeaking.  I think the squeak means the heel is about to break.  Scares me a bit.  But it is hard to justify spending money on me when I have a kid who needs to eat and she keeps growing.  Again we are going to need to go shopping for pants.  Seriously.
I missed Teen Mom 2.  I am sad and now have to wait to see what has happened. 

No comments: