Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Elf on the Shelf antics....

Elfie has moved about the house....I've forgotten to move her twice.   Which has made me get on Hubby to move the damn Elf too.  He is taller than I am so Elfie has landed on the ceiling fan twice, the second time yesterday and that is the last time she will be on the ceiling fan.  *eyesrolling**
 Princess in her infinite wisdom decided to show her little cousin some stuff.  I knew when the bedroom door closed that something was going to happen...but they were so quite...yeah my second clue.  Until I heard my nephew say "Oh NO she is going to fall!"  (insert third clue here)  So I get up to go in there, I open the bedroom door,  there is Princess standing on a step stool that she had on the top of her table spinning the ceiling fan!  Elfie is hanging on for dear life!!! 
Nephew is saying "If she falls how are we going to pick her up if we can't touch her."
Princess is saying "I'll grab two plates and scoop her up!"
I yell: "What the hell are you doing!!!!!!!!!!"

Princess: "Trying to see if we can scare her and make her fly around the room."

Well played Princess....well played.

So I tell Elfie "I hope you tell Santa all about this."

What did I do???
I closed the door and said "if you fall you're going to bust your head open, probably need stitches then."

Did I yet mention Princess is a hypochondriac??

20 days and counting

No comments: