Monday, July 7, 2008

Bless his little heart

Three days just fly by!! My hubby, princess and I stayed the night in Ohio in the sticks. My friend lives in the country. Still coming to terms with that bit o' info. I completely had her pinned as a city slicker! Actually it was really nice and quiet. Different. We came home to family BBQ and some Volleyball. Hubby was super volleyball player and hurthiswiddleknee. His knee is nice and swollen and he is milking it! I just keep hearing in my head *Supastar* just like that chick from SNL.
It's official I now own High School Musical. Tonight we will be watching it! Yea us! I made hubby buy it for princess cause she has that dance class and all. Plus tonight I have my nephew and his little friend staying the night so it will be fun fun fun to watch.
Why hubby is an ass.....I wanted to go yesterday for an adult female adventure also known as the movies! (SITC) This became a major issue. Everyone had an attitude because I wanted to leave. Son was pissed that I wanted him to watch his sister AND his cousin. Hubby was an ass period he was f-in this and that and it was horrible that I wanted to leave the kids there WITHOUT me!! I said FUCK IT and stayed home. Ms. Bradshaw may not want to be married if she watched my happily*cough*ever*fuckin*after!! It's not real!! There isn't a wonderful man who cooks and cleans and laughs at your jokes and understands when you've had a bad day so he rubs your feet just because he loves you and it has nothing to do with him wanting sex afterwards kinda foot rub. HE IS A DREAM that television has made up. What you get is someone that may have one of those traits if you are lucky, then there are the men like my hubby, bless his little heart, who wait until I am prepared to explode to remember my Birthday is this week so he hands me some cold hard cash to go shopping for myself something really nice.

1 comment:

christine said...

well..i already ranted about the movies on email so....

anyway..next time we have a girls event..i'll give you plenty of lead time and wont take no for an answer! cause i love ya like that!