Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let's talk about court!!

Yesterday, I got the chance to spend an entire day in court! I know don't all be jealous at once. It's not everyday you get a SUPOENA. It was very entertaining. It was a "child support" courtroom and jesushchrist can't men help raise their children anymore?? I've heard more sob stories from more grown ass men in that seven hours than I had ever heard in my life. They are called condoms! For the low low price of just under $500 men can go and snip the sperm ship and then do anyone he wants without having to worry of those financial woes.
FTR the Judge, his Honor, and Sir kicked major ass!!!! If we get to vote for our circuit county Judge, then this Judge is the man. He is doing his job and doing it well. Two thumbs up and kudos and all of that jazz. He was fair with just a dash of sarcasm that made reading the book I brought with me useless.
As for the attorneys that work for the General Attorneys office, well I can say nothing more than BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! Each person who is there because they are not taking care of their children, usually financially but mostly emotionally, deserved no less than what these fine attorneys dished out to them. They refused any excuse as to why they couldn't make their child support payment for the last DECADE and told them...time's up, no deal. They are the warriors for our little ones lost and I was so proud! I think I'll bake cupcakes or something to take up there for snacks and maybe spend the day listening to the court serve up some justice. I know, I should have been a Judge because of my sarcastic skills

1 comment:

christine said...

on the flip side women!!!! take a good look at who youre "sleeping" with..not a whole lotta sleeping going on there.. shackin up with and nailing!!! and also you women..buy a pack of condoms and make sure Mr. Man puts it on!

i'm glad a little justice was served up..some slimeballs can be..well...slimy!