Monday, July 21, 2008

Eighteenth through the Twenty~First

Let me start by saying I am sooooooooooo sore! Damnit I am so out of shape. In more ways than one. It should be so much easier to do things I use to do twenty years ago right??
Nope. Not at all.
So I had a damn purse party and thanks to Sisters' 2 & 3 I vow to never have another party of any type in my house, or my friend's house cause really that is where the damn party was. She is currently not working and had time to get things together, afterall.
Except Tupperware cause they always give you really cool small gifts and that tiny key chain bowl with a lid and everything. But other than that no party ever.
From the moment they walked in they were pissed that their perfect bag wasn't there. They went on and on and on and on and on, in front of the demonstrator no less, about how they went to a purse party where they had no less than FIVE THOUSAND PURSES TO CHOOSE FROM!! The demonstrator even made a comment of "Did they rent a U-Haul to get that many bags in one house!" Come on people that was way funny coming form such a tiny woman. (She weighs like fifty pounds soaking wet, with clothes on!!) Whatever I got a new purse!
Then Saturday I had a ribtastic dinner for my son's birthday for close family and a few good friends who might as well be family *couch* Donna Brown *cough* I didn't make the ribs we went to Famous Daves! Home of the pig eaters! It was grand and everything was really good.

Must jot down: All This Food is the cause of making me FAT because I really don't get it!!

That evening Sister4 took Princess home with her because Hubby and I were going out. This is where I laugh. We were going to go to a really cool and crowded bar to celebrate his friend's birthday. However by nine o'clock I had taken advantage of Princess being away and Hubby and I went to a few stores and wound up in the book store. Insert that music that goes like duh duh duh...No man's land. I get lost in there every time. It is their fault.
If there were not comfy chairs everywhere to read at plus a coffee shop then maybe I would not have to sit there and read a few pages, I mean chapters. Time flies when you find a good book. Hubby and I admit were are older and head home for the night.

Yesterday, we went to play softball with a bunch of Hubby's old friends. I blend well with others and had a great time. The entire three innings I played.
Hello I did have Prince and Princess with me. There weren't any toilet facilities and Princess did learn how to pee in the outdoors, however when she needed to do a #2 there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen without being able to flush it away! I don't care if bears shit in the woods, Princess' do not! So while taking her to a public restroom; not one of Hubby's friends who all lived within a mile of the field offered to take us to their toilet but that's just a personal bitch, I wasn't raised that way, we grabbed some sliders too and well at that point I was done. Screw the heat! I want FALL Weather to happen like last week.
Slept well last night and today I am only sore in one thigh.
I don't blame that on the softball game cause I really felt it hurt when I hopped the fence, badass Mexican that I am!
Vatos Locos forever!!
"I may be white on the outside, but I'm brown on the inside!" **le sigh** A certain curled headed friend has just brought it to my attention that some may not get the movie reference above in quotations, so here it is:
Blood In Blood Out

3 comments:

christine said...

get my friend a rocking chair! pdq! stat! asap! oh and my grandma has a "tupperware bowl keychain" what the heck are you gonna put in that??? preparation H ?! grandma has to go home after being at the mall???

this is such a mom blog..the princess and her poop!

Rocky said...

you're so right and I'm ashamed!

Rocky said...

P. S I'd put valium in the tupperware bowl keychain. Thank. You. Very. Much.