Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Visiting me not my house, right?

So, I have guests coming up this evening. No matter what I am going to find some space for them to stay with me. I'm kicking my son out of his room. That is one bed. I'm getting an air mattress, sorta bed number two. Then there is the couch and loveseat! Right? I'm trying to get it together. I've decided my friends are coming to visit me not my house. My house is but a shelter.
Then there is making sure there is enough food and drinks for the guests. This could get interesting. People live on bread and water right?
Trying to get my son to help without making that damn list is a challenge! For real can't you look around and see things that need to be done?

A funny....
Yesterday was daughter's third dance class. She just sat there and watched the other girls learn the new part of the dance steps. The last five minutes of the class she decides to stand up and go do the new steps...of which she nailed!!...then sit back down in the middle of the class. She cracks me up everyday. I refuse not to take her to that damn class cause I paid for it!! So three down and three to go. I did ask Ms. Brenda what the name of the song is cause I've never heard it to which she replied "It's Fabulous form High School Musical!!" So off to the store to by the soundtrack so we can "practice" at home.

1 comment:

christine said...

go little girl! go! she's got the moves!!

friend, You crack Me up everday! and mom, get on board..where have you been..its soooo all about Miley Cirus/Hanna Montana & High School Musical..just ask Shy..she will be happy to tell you ALL about it!