Friday, June 27, 2008

Who recycles Friendship cards?

So I was shopping the other day with my little one and saw a cute card and thought hey that card would be cool to send to a certain curly headed friend. So I get it, even though it is blank inside and that means I have to WRITE something in it myself, and drop it in the mail to said curly headed friend. Do I get an email something to the effect "awwww that was a cute card"? Nope, not from curly headed friend. Instead I get a phone call about how the man that she lives in sin with is upset cause now he thinks we are lesbos (nothing against lesbos that's just not my thing at the moment personally) and I want to steal her away from him...talk about insecure!!! We laugh it off and in my head I picture the Friendship card set up on her dresser or at the very least hung on the fridge.
I was all excited when my son told me I had a card in the mail. Couldn't wait to get home and see what it said. NO WAY!! Curly Headed Friend crosses out my signature and mails the damn thing back to me without a return address and now that I look at the envelope an Arizona stamp!!! Who recycles Friendship cards and Why?

2 comments:

christine said...

just "ask martha" recycling..its a good thing..

sheri said...

we all know where she got that stamp !!!!!..