Thursday, June 26, 2008

Let's talk about


My sister, number 2. I've raised her from a tad pole and she has brought me hours of entertainment. Sister #2 has without a doubt been my shadow for many years. For some reason she had a bad couple of years, okay decade but like the PHOENIX she is rising from the ashes. Case in point...the other day she told me that she really appreciates that I have stepped up to the plate and helped her with her son, my nephew just like Mom used too. **awwwwwwweee do you feel the love?** She was worried about what she would do and there I was ready to do what I had to to make things fall into place...and that my friends, is what family is all about period exclamation point. Sister #2 because of her sign LMAO is always changing her mind about things and sceptical about everything. However if you ever need data about anyone she is the one to go to! Besides the funny texts that I get everyday, cause I'm on her mass text list, she still makes me laugh. Today she was laughing so hard because I phoned her last night and she was in her slumber and she thought I was her boyfriend!!
No matter what I'll be there in twenty years and I know the same is true of all my sisters. Even the one that is completely in love right now and doesn't have time for her sisters at the moment, sometimes men get in the way but I just know that will change as soon as she get married to him *wink wink* and we can hang out again!

1 comment:

christine said...

aww..i love all your sisters! <3
and Carmie, youre the best big sister eva! tell sister #2 (and #3 and #4) that i would like to be on said text/email funny joke list! hello!