Thursday, June 19, 2008

Daycare woes

Sometimes finding the right place to place your Princess in is way to hard! Why can't the village raise the child like Oprah says? So after six months in a in-home day care Princess and I have turned in our notice. **This is me dancing** I don't know about Princess, but I am so relieved I could seriously do some cartwheels outside on the lawn!! My Princess is just turning three and is quite the talker. She has over the course of the last few months told me things that make me go hummmmmmmmm and ask day care lady about them, to which she has always responded "Princess sure does have an imagination." Funny but she is only two and hasn't mastered how to lie just yet. Just Saying. So I feel better and glad I am able to let this entire ordeal go! When your gut tells you something ain't right then like my Momma use to say "something ain't right then."
On the bright side my son gets to spend some quality time with his baby sister and earn some cash at the same time....win-win situation here!
Down side is Prince (nephew whom we will refer to as Prince from now on ) was/is in the same day care. So Sister4 has decided to take him out as well but now Princess and Prince will not get to spend as much time together. This sucks!
Things have a way of working themselves out....right.....RighT....RIGHT????

2 comments:

christine said...

i wanna see just ONE cartwheel on the lawn! *lmao*

Rocky said...

I can do them I swear!!