Monday, June 16, 2008

Dad's Day

So when my Mom was here, it was a running joke between she and I, we would celebrate Father's Day together. I'd get her a card and we'd have lunch or dinner. I miss that. It was always nice to hear her laugh when I'd call just to say Happy Father's Day MOM!
I lost my Mom on January 13th of this year. It's completely messed up the chain of events that happened at that time. Sorry I got off topic....
Back to Dad's Day! We are having a BBQ for my Dad and hiding in it a BBQ for my sister. Haha! She works weekends and has only had plates to warm up from our five plus BBQ's we've had this year!! So we pity the fact that she hasn't had ribs & chicken hot off the grill! {Yes, my mouth is drooling thinking about the meat that we as a family are going to devour}
I have not yet picked up a card for my Daddy-o. I have to of course find one funnier than any of my sisters ;) Shouldn't be to hard to do considering all the tearing, mushy ones should be off the shelves by now!!!
Today we celebrate Dad's Day!

No comments: