Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Purse Smell

I liken it to the new car smell that men love. Some women love shoes, some love make-up, I love purses. Since I am a responsible parent, food always comes before purses, so before the fabulous people of China figured out how to makes fabulously fake handbags I could only look from afar and wish. Now I get the Burberry look with a price I can afford!!
Anywho, my Fabulous Friend who throws parties of all occasions decided to have a purse/watch/sunglasses/candle/cheesecake party last night. We all know we went for the purses and cheesecake, duh. When I get there purses everywhere!! No spot untouched, no surface visible!! Jesushchrist! There was even a woman, who shall remain nameless, who was after a teen girl for the hangbag that they both wanted. I thought a fight would ensue over one handbag. A fabulously fake Coach. Smart teengirl ran and hid the handbag!! I had to ask more than once to see this prize handbag. It was really cute and deserving of a fist fight!
Who could buy all these stylish yet affordable hand bags??? Not me cause I' m on a fixed budget!! But a girl can dream right?
I did manage to snag up one treasure, minus the damn thick strap. Here it is:

Purse

3 comments:

sheri said...

excuse me but i KNOW your not talking about me..... but we all know i plan to steal that purse from that bratty teenager...lol

christine said...

you forgot about the booze! alot of the chicks went for the booze, the cosmos (thanks satc), the martinis and the wine! gosh!

Carly said...

my mother is on target w/ that one, and umm that purse will still remain safe in the shadows of my bedroom!