Friday, August 15, 2008

Dearest Sister3

I hope your wedding is really cool while yours in Vegas. We missed the first, damnit, so I guess we'll miss this one too. Please Please Please make sure that Man'o yours smiles in the photos we are sure to see in about six months. We need something to frame. **wink wink***
I know you think we are all a bit on the slow side, but really there isn't a man alive who isn't really married that would wear a wedding ring just cause. There are some insane women who may do this and call it a promise ring, However it is not a ritual that men par take in. It's just not "cool".
Reunited is your song!! I get all giddy just thinking about it!!! That is love I tell you, love!! Let us know if it is the song you decide to walk down the aisle too!! Kiss Kiss.

Happy Honeymoon!!! We ALL LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

christine said...

you are to much..just to much!! hahahahahaha..insane women and their "promise rings" sucka's!

# 3 said...

Wow! You sure know your sister. I would have never on thought that was what she was up to. WHAT??? The shock, thanks for making me laugh