Thursday, August 21, 2008

Princess got her first Coach purse

Not from me of course this is all sister3's thing. She went on eBay and won a Coach when she got her prize it was tot size!! Still laughing about that. She has since taught Princess to say "I aint fake wike dat." This is directed at me cause of my new found love of the faboulously fake purses. I like them. But I am not buying anymore I have to start saving some cash. My other curly headed friend, Boobs, who never has any cash, her favorite saying is "money is funny right now", seems to be having some cash flow right now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with her new cleavage...I just think that she always has extra cash to do fun things and I admire that!!! She wants us to go to the beach this Saturday, take the day off work Monday and go to Cedar Point then go up north on Wednesday for at least five days. If only we could afford such luxuaries! Until I get a good job that will appreciate my skills and my pay me well for them I can not do all these things.
The move is on and I gave in. We'll be living in the home of Hubby's dreams and I will try my best not to be too cruel. Happiness is in the eye of the beholder.

last night I tuned in to watch the kids of China dive. Let me tell you I am impressed with their skills!! They must all be plucked from their mothers wombs and thrown off the boards. So I wonder to myself...Self, do you think China's governement puts the kids out to pasture at the ripe old age of eighteen?? I mean seriously if they are all peaking at tweleve then by eighteen the spark is gone. Then since there are a billion more born any given year, they can just continuously cycle through those little babies. I also want to know how the government of Chna decides which children to take? I watch a documentary about how the gymnastics people went to a day care and took the two year olds that jumped the highest. Really I am not kidding. Now I watch my own three year old jump and realize that she may not be destined for the Olympics.
Besides Princess has a new Coach purse that she WILL NOT allow me to touch. She had a fit this morning cause I wanted to bring her Coach to work to show people.

4 comments:

The Favorite said...

She doesn't want anyone touching her Coach!!!!! That is her pride and joy! She may not take part in the Olympics but she is made for something! Bless her little heart

christine said...

hahaha! when the coach arrived it was tot size! toooo funny..bad for #3 good for princess!!! ebay is driving me crazy lately..i'm trying to get jewelry and some other beotches keep outbidding me! i love/hate ebay! some day you will get that good job and we will all take a girls cruise/vacation! tell husband to hurry up a pick a house so we can have a (housewarming) PARTY! *good thing princess lives in the good ol' U S of A !!!

# 3 said...

Lol. It's great to see that lil missy liked something from me, that warms my heart. I'm a wreck on the whole house thing,too. The clock's ticking and so are my nerves. I just take to much to heart.

sheri said...

WHAT???????? princess has a COACH purse? i don't even have a coach purse... :( something ain't right here....