Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dumb Dumber Dumbest, it's real!!

because of my job, customer care, I really have developed a low tolerance for stupidity. I try so hard because I know they really don't mean for things to happen like that. Granted I am not Einstein but jesushchrist I have average intelligence and can fake it until I figure it out when necessary. Hello people the entire Internet is out there!!! In all it's glory all you really have to do is type in a question and the the wonderful world of google will answer it for you a hundred times over. So why do you still have to make things difficult for those of us who process things on a more average basis? So really now I've taught myself many things in the quest for figuring out what my much smarter friends have stated or asked. better late than never. I don't want to be that person but really it is so hard to hold back the urge to smack some people accross the face a few times.
So I need xanax or something to CALM DOWN. With all the drugs out there you'd think in the good ole USA I'd have access to it. Nope not when you do not have insurance. Funny true story: A few months back I thought I was dying because of the way my body was reacting to GOD only knows what. Flu like symptoms, rash then my body was having arthritis like pains ALL OVER...I took my uninsured ass to the hospital where they gave me pain medicine and told me without insurance there was nothing they could do. Thank you hospital for wasting my time and money that I don't have to tell me sorry no insurance no service. I think that should be posted in the hospitals waiting rooms. I laugh when I open one of their bills because I think charging me $1100 to tell me they couldn't help me is really the American way. DUMB

Hubby is getting the house I hate. Not happy at all about it. There is a bright side!! I am going to save tons o cash cause I am not going to pay to live in a house I really don't like. So if I only pay my bills and food for my chitlins I'm thinking I should have some saving in a year then who knows where that will take me!!! My son is going to have to stay with Sister3 during the week, one because gas is crazy and I'd really not have time to take him to school go home get princess and myself ready then drive back this way drop her at daycare and make it to work by 8:30...two because he still hasn't gotten his drivers license!!! (I'm so pissed because I had to pay for drivers training and everything and he doesn't want to drive!!!) I need a xanex.
So in Hubby's world he is a perfect man with perfect deeds who shows his love perfectly. I SO want to live there!!!! Really I do!!! I just don't know how to shrink myself enough to fit in his mind. He rewrites events to his benefit. It cracks me up and makes me furious all at the same time. He talks a good game and it sounds wonderful but it isn't true. I wonder if his friends believes these tales?? Considering the company he keeps they all must think he is SUPER HUBBY!! DUMBER

back to people who drive me insane. I need xanex.
Those people who ask the same question over and over again. I wonder if they really don't understand or if they think that if they keep asking the answer will change.

The women who take advantage of the good guys. They are the reason that good men will never be good again.

The men who think women are stupid or afraid and can not do anything for themselves. Seriously mens we've got that!!

New people who take the rule book and live it verbatim without realizing that there are PEOPLE behind the numbers and every case is not "textbook". WE LIVE IN GREY PEOPLE!! DUMBEST!!!!!!!!

And seriously I have a hard time remembering what happened the day before yesterday so what happened last year is really not that clear in the memory bank.

3 comments:

christine said...

your job..customer "care" now come on do you/me really "care" i think not! just call is customer service/slavery..

and yes, dumb people are everywhere..unfortunately.. and our healthcare system sucks, i have insurance but yeah..it sucks!

and the hubby living in his own world..well.most people do..most people dont even care about other people..its all about them..what they need, what they want..me..me..me.. and that's just too bad.. and i happen to know you are not like that!

the house..you can/will make it cozy and lets have a housewarming party! another brite side! and youre closer to me! yay! :)

Rocky said...

You're right I use to care but not anymore.

# 3 said...

Wow! Does someone need a Xanax? I've been telling you this for years now...any hoot...I'm not sure where your moving to I'ts not like I'm every told anything! Sick of being the last to know! WTF? I know what will make everything all better~~~~A NEW PURSE~~~ It always makes me forget how shitty my life is :O) that's my words of wisdom. Luv Ya!!