Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Really China we know they are ten years old...


I saw the picture. **me rolling my eyes** Those gymnists do not even have hips yet. Not even a bud in the boob area!! They haven't reached puberty yet and they want us to believe they are sixteen???!! Just cause you own us doesn't mean we are stupid.
So we looked at another house. Basically I told hubby that either I can be happy or miserable which did he prefer?
We pulled up and the house had two red maples in the front yard!! Something about those trees just screams HOME to me. So before I went in I loved it!! Actually we both liked it!!!! It is in walking distance to Meijers'(still laughing cause I can't see me walking there) there is a Coney Island on the corner, this is HEAVEN!!!, and it has lots of space!!!!
The lady who owns the home now works at the schools, just like my mom did, she had four boys, my mom had four girls and the moment I met her I felt comfortable!!
Work is very overwhelming!! I am not happy here!! I need a change. I have to have some control over something and this is not it.
When are the Olympics over anyways??? Inserted Photo!

3 comments:

christine said...

great blog! the olympics are fun to watch..but yeah really..10 yr olds? sooooo. i hope you get that house..not close enough to me..but closer! we will meet for chili fries!

# 3 said...

Yawn.....The serious Blogs bore me...if I don't start laughing soon....I can't be responsible fpr what might happen!!!LOL now that was funny.....Your lovin #3

The Favorite said...

Chili Fries always make a good weekend lunch. We love Meijer's so we just might have to come a visit sometimes. just kidding ALL THE TIME! Who can pass up Coney...... Not me. Sounds like mama is givng you a sign huh!! Well it couldn't be any more clear for me! Hope you get it.