Friday, August 15, 2008

I blog because I can


As a preteen I always wanted a diary. That wasn't working considering I HAD to share a room with a sister at all times. I blame my sisters for my inability to keep a diary. Granted as a teen I moved all over the house to make a quick private room. Even the unfinished attic that lasted all of a week!! Heat rises people heat rises!
So now that I have this online diary I get to blog.
I've been having those high school flashbacks...they come more frequent with age. I member when I wore nothing but blue jeans. It was crazy. What was I thinking??? I actually had males that I attended school with tell me they couldn't ever see my bodyshape cause I wore jeans and big shirts. At the time I was very busy being geeky and well didn't realize that showing a bit of the girls could actually have helped me!!! Dang with age comes knowledge. Now I know.
Then there is those wise old saying that I paid no attention until recently....my Sister2 has been reminding me of....
the horse never falls in the same hole twice
Damn smart horses I use to think. Now I can see what that means. Regardless we still all learn more by failing.
Except maybe in love cause still I fell in love after fallin in the hole. I dug my nails into the dirt walls climbed out dirty but not broken and damnit if I didn't do the same thing again. Maybe I need to put that horse in a hole saying on a tee- shirt and wear it!!!

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

I just recently found out what that "Horse" saying meant. Wow I think that would be a good t-shirt. You can put a picture of a horse falling into the hole on the front and jumping over the hole on the back. Sounds like a good seller to me.