Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday sucked, however it included Middle Eastern Food and that did make it somewhat better!! Yeah Shawarma! Like when I was younger I wondered how in the hell those thin girls could Love salad, now after having a fatouse I know. Really I know.
I just hate when I really get nothing done over the weekend. Good point is that, it may have taken my Hubby four days to fix his truck, HUBBY has FINALLY fixed his truck!! thankyouverymuch. So that means I get my van back and I've decided to sell the thing. I really don't need it right now and I'd hate to have to park it at Sister1's house cause she might get mad at me.
Well, my son stomped on my last nerve this weekend, because being the cruel mother I am I want him, at 16 years of age no less, to go get his damn license. Hello SON I've paid for the classes and you have use of a perfectly good, fuel efficient vehicle!! What more can I really do at this point?? I know I haven't let you "practice" a lot but HELLO you scare me and 99% of the time I have princess and/or nephew1 or nephew3 in the car with me.
There was other things pertaining to the license thing, like him losing every piece of paper I gave him that ALLOWS him to drive on the road...which meant we sat at Secretary of State for like NINETY MINUTES! Inhale, Exhale, release, relax...Good
So needless to say nothing really got done that I had intended. My Son is still alive! When i told him that he had to pay me back all of the sudden he can drive??!!??! What's up with that??
This is brief, but tomorrow I'll not be here for I am off to test world. Pray for me!

1 comment:

christine said...

teenagers! grrrr!
good luck on the test, toots!
and it's ok!! to not get one million things done on a weekend!