Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF


What a week!! Sister 2 had surgery...she is good but jesushchrist it was crazy just thinking about it. She has however come through AGAIN and let me "borrow" some of her pain pills. SHUT UP!! I'VE HAD A TOOTHACHE! I live in the USA and can't quite afford food and medical coverage, so based on the size of my arse I've chosen food!
Been looking at houses, cause in my mind I have a plan, I want a new home by the time son starts school again. Of course the one house that I really like hasn't responded!! Cause in this market that makes perfect sense! There are a couple of others that I like we will see. Pray for me.
Princess has been really sarcastic lately...I have no idea where she gets it but it is to the point of insane....she is only three. She does have a new talent, she draws smiley faces.

About the adult toy partay my friend had, well we didn't make it, that sucks! No pun intended. Some men, cough my hubby cough, are very insecure when it comes to plastic penises. They could after all take over his "role" in our marriage. What does that mean? Really?? Does he think his only role is that of a dildo?? Seriously?? That is both funny and sad. Funny cause if that is what he really thinks then, ahem, someone is slacking! This is a rated PG-13 blog right? Sad because that would explain his vanity. Now it all makes sense to me.

1 comment:

christine said...

oh..i thought that pic was of something you picked up from said sex toy party..

aw..smiley faces..how cute..and to go along with said sarcasim!

hubby..thats a whole complete seperate blog!!

yay sister 2 is well!!!

*good luck on the house!*